Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pepper-Crusted Pork Chop from TGI Friday's - $9.99

650 South College Avenue, Newark, DE - (302)737-3700


When a chunk of meat is tough as nails, then no matter how well it's marinated or spiced, it's still going to suck. That was the case with this dish. I can't even think of anything else to say about the dish because I can't get passed the rock hard texture.

Generally speaking, I think TGI Friday's does a good job with cooking the meat so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say this is probably a fluke. Anyway, on the brighter side of things, both the mashed potatoes and the onion rings were pretty good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that how takeaways are? See thru plastic? I think over here we use styrofoam boxes.

eekbot said...

all depends on the place. sometimes it's cardboard boxes even. but most places use styrofoam.