Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chicken Alfredo Pizza from Olive Garden - $10.75

1279 New Churchman's Road, Christiana, DE - (302)731-5430


As you can see, this isn't your traditional pizza. It's topped with grilled chicken, Italian cheeses, alfredo sauce (instead of marinara), and scallions.

I'm disappointed that they skimped out on the chicken purely for looks, but the pizza itself was still okay. Personally, I enjoy a lot of red sauce, so a pizza without marinara already at a disadvantage.

The pizza also comes with your choice of soup or salad. I went with the mediocre pasta e fagioli. The best thing I can say about this soup is that it's hearty.

3 comments:

Kinobe said...

That pizza looks good. I'm not sure about those over sized toppings tho. Looks good aesthetically but I think it's hard to eat.

eekbot said...

I agree the pizza looks pretty, but you're right about the toppings - the chicken chunk would roll off the slice fairly easily. Also, I think the scallions came off too potent.

my said...

OK I'll confess I never actually enlarged the pizza before i commented previously. But now I have and, YUCK, spring onions over pizza?

Too asian, too asian.