Monday, October 6, 2008

Half-Rack Baby Rack Ribs from TGI Friday's

650 South College Avenue, Newark, DE - (302)737-3700


I'm feeling lazy today, so I'm ganking the description from the fridays.com site:

"A half–rack of tender baby back pork ribs fire–grilled, glazed with your choice of original or new Tennessee BBQ sauce from the Grand Champion of the Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitational Barbeque. Topped with onion rings, served with fries and a side of barbecue sauce."

Now that I'm reading the description, I don't recall getting a choice of BBQ sauce so I'm not sure which one I tried. I didn't try any of the sauce provided to me on the side either since I was sharing these with my dog and I didn't want him to get the carpet messy. The small amount of sauce that was already drizzled over the ribs leaned on the sweeter side with hardly any tang. The ribs could've stood to be a bit more tender, but they were still yummy to my tummy.

Just like the fried Oreos I recently posted, the fries and onion rings became a bit soggy by the time I arrived home. Both of these taste much better while they still have their crispiness so I recommend you eat those first.

No comments: