Monday, January 12, 2009

Wreck from Potbelly's - $4.19

28361 Diehl Road, Warrenville, IL - 630-821-7940


The Wreck comes with salami, roast beef, turkey, and ham with swiss cheese. On top of that, you can choose from mayo, mustard, hot peppers, lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle, oil & Italian seasoning. As for me, I like to get everything.

Potbelly is one of those place that I crave when it's not around me. But when I stop to think about it, I think the only sandwich I've ever ordered from there is the Wreck, so you could say that it's the Wreck that I truly miss. You get a good amount of meat, AND the hot peppers give it a pleasant, fiery zest. Can't beat that.


2 comments:

Kinobe said...

What bread is that? It looks like it can leave blisters all over the.. uh.. ceiling of my mouth? Whatever that part is called.

eekbot said...

it's just wheat bread.... but it's toasted. sandwich shops treat the act of getting your bread toasted like it's a big deal, which is funny b/c i prefer it untoasted. i think quizno's was the first major chain to start it, and then everyone followed suit.