Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pasta Mardi Gras from Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - $21.95

921 Pasquinelli Dr, Westmont, IL - (630) 455-9846


Pasta Mardi Gras - Linguine tossed with crawfish, andouille sausage & crimini mushrooms in a marinara cream sauce topped with jumbo grilled shrimp.

I can't deny that the above menu description sounds awesome, nor can i deny that the dish was tasty. But at $22 for a bowl of pasta, there needs to be more. Someone told me you get a large discount when you sit at the bar during lunch hours. I didn't hear about this until after I went so I can't confirm it, but 50% off (yes, I was told 50% off) is definitely worth a shot. And if I could get this same dish for $11, I would make the trip all the time.

2 comments:

Kinobe said...

Man... food sure is expensive in the US.

Then again I'm converting. Dollar to dollar, 21.95 is pretty average, in fact it's leaning on the cheap side.

eekbot said...

this was a slightly pricier joint for sure. i can't afford to be eating like this all the time.