Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chihuahua from Pure Bread - $7.50

1309 Churchman's Road, Christiana, DE - (302)455-YUMM


The chihuahua is a sandwich made with grilled chicken, pepper jack cheese, avocado, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and chipotle mayo on cheddar bread.

Even though I love avocado, for some reason, it felt out of place in this sandwich. In spite of this, I thought the sandwich tasted good. Although, then I tried a bite of the French poodle and decided for what you pay, my sandwich could be much better, so I doubt I'll revisit this sandwich again.

4 comments:

Kinobe said...

Where's the chicken? And where's the avocado? You're right I wouldn't order this too, especially not for 7 fuckin 50.

Kinobe said...

Ohhh I see the avocado. I don't know, I'll have avocado ANY day and I feel like it belongs in all sandwiches.

eekbot said...

you can see a little chicken poking out from under the cheese... you know, if that really IS chicken. delawarians like to think dishes are made of cats and dogs - well, at least if it's run by asians. this place is run by whites so it's okay for them to name their dishes after dog breeds.

Kinobe said...

Yeah, and Pure Bread is actually the failed pet shop Pure Breed incarnated.