Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Apple Crêpe from Bob Evan's - $4.99

402 Eagle Run Road, Newark, DE - (302)369-3122


I made a post on their strawberry & banana crêpe earlier but when I went this time, they didn't have them. Their fruit crêpes are dependent on what fruit is in season, and then they have the constant offering of blueberry. Lucky for me, it's apples season.

The apple crêpe tasted better than its straw-bana counterpart, but was less filling, so it evens out. Either way, this variation has convinced me to make the crêpe a standard add-on to my entrée.

2 comments:

Kinobe said...

I've never been a big fan of cooked apple...... but this looks yummy. Maybe it's just cos I'm hungry now.
What's inside it?

eekbot said...

just like the straw-bana version, there's vanilla cream cheese inside. i've always liked cream cheese of all flavors but vanilla cream cheese? that stuff is so good it belongs in a tier by itself.