Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mushroom & Swiss Burger Combo from Dairy Queen - $5.49

200 Buckley Blvd, Bear, DE - (302)328-2200


This is a continuation from my horrific trip to get a DQ Blizzard. There's currently a nation-wide tomato recall in progress so I ordered the one burger on the menu that didn't include tomatoes. From the looks of the picture, the burger consists of a beef patty, canned mushrooms, Swiss cheese and mayonnaise. The combo comes with fries and a drink.

The bun was a bit dry, the burger was a bit cold, and the mayo was a bit much. Not only that, but I had to wait a long time for my food. At least the fries were good though - crispy and not too salty. Anyway, this trip has reminded me why I don't go to Dairy Queen often for hot foods.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is it mayonnaise?
I must like it! =D

Kinobe said...

That looks like shit.