Sunday, June 8, 2008

Half Chicken Meal from Boston Market - $7.49

1 University Plaza, Ogletown, DE 19702 - (302)738-9509


Boston Market is basically a Thanksgiving-meal-any-day-of-the-week kind of place. The half chicken meal includes two small side dishes along with half of a Rotisserie style chicken. You get to choose among sides such as red potatoes, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, green beans, sweet potatos, macaroni and cheese, stuffing, and so on.

I'm a huge fan of their side dishes, even moreso than their chicken, so typically, I order the three side meal in addition to the the half chicken meal, but on this occasion, I had dinner plans in a couple hours so I had to limit myself. Anyway, this time, I decided to go with the sweet potatoes and the cream of spinach.

The sweet potatoes may look like nasty goop, but when Boston Market caters for our Thanksgiving dinner at work, it's the first thing to disappear so don't let the appearance fool you. The same goes for the cream of spinach - I pick that as one of my sides about 90% of the time.

No comments: