Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chocolate Extreme Blizzard from Dairy Queen - $3.69

200 Buckley Blvd, Bear, DE - (302)328-2200


Even though I'm lactose intolerant, I love my dairy products and ESPECIALLY my ice cream. That's why when the Dairy Queens in Delaware fuck up my Blizzard, I have to bitch about it.

Of course, my friends think I'm exaggerating so yesterday, I actually went to Dairy Queen to get a picture of what I mean. The picture on the left is similar to what it SHOULD look like if they make it correctly - at least that's my experience in Illinois. The other two pictures show the melted mound of shit that they hand you in Delaware both with and without the spoon.

It was 75 F and very windy outside so there's no reason for my Blizzard to be that melted. I ended up throwing away about an inch or so of brown liquid so its value is nowhere near the $3.69 they charge. This is yet another reason why Rita's is so popular out here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so hooooooot outside!!
I want to have some =P