Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sushi from Sushi Train - $18

Photobucket
Sushi from Sushi Train at Chatswood, Sydney. Comes in a nice black carry bag, I thought that was cool. I picked this selection out myself, I can easily do double this amount but at the time I wasn't very hungry. That's salmon sushi on the bottom left, avocado sushi above it, tuna sushi above that, steamed Edamame peas above THAT, and salmon sushi roll on the right row.

The edamames were better than most I've tried. The sushi was average, not the best sushi I've ever had but definitely not the worst either.

2 comments:

eekbot said...

never heard of adamame peas before. anything special about them?

and avocado sushi? how unsophisticated.

Kinobe said...

Sorry it's Edamame not adamame. Editing the post. Edamame is young soybean. It's a very common Japanese dish, I think? I see it everywhere. And screw you, i like avocado. Avocado, rice and seaweed = awesome mix of taste.