Sunday, July 13, 2008

Monster Burger from Red Robin's - $9.79

101 W Main St, Christiana, DE 19702 - (302)455-9000


This burger normally comes with two beef patties, American cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions, mayo and pickle relish. But my arteries crave more cholesterol than that so I added a fried egg, and surprisingly, they didn't charge me any extra.

I wouldn't say there's anything outstanding about the burger, but it's a solid menu item that I would order again if I'm a little on the hungry side. It also comes with fries (see Pot Roast Burger for picture).

Unless your name is Cameron Diaz, this burger is will probably be too tall for your mouth to bite into comfortably, so expect a messy meal if you plan to eat with your hands instead of a knife & fork.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks good!
but kind of expensive..
is it very big?

Randy said...

Bro, is it just me or you eating lots of fast food :/

eekbot said...

hehe.... i DO eat a lot of fast food. and that's kinda the point of the site too. i'll have to put something in the picture next time to give you guys an idea of size.