Monday, July 21, 2008

Parmesan-Crusted Sicilian Quesadillas from TGI Friday's - $8.99

650 South College Avenue, Newark, DE - (302)737-3700


These quesadillas are filled with sautéed chicken, sausage, bruschetta marinara, bacon and Monterey Jack, then pan–fried for crispiness.

Even though this is listed as an appetizer, it tastes so good that my sister often substitutes this as her entrée order. But now that I know about them too, I make her order a different entrée so I can split these with her as an appetizer. Good stuff.

I'll try to take note of the price next time I go and then update this post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks pretty good!!!!

Kinobe said...

Haha you know whats funny, that looked really good this afternoon when I read the post before lunch.. and now, right after dinner, that looks disgusting.