Thursday, July 10, 2008

French Toast Sticks from Burger King - $1.00

1170 Pulaski Highway, Bear, DE - (302)838-1900


This will probably be the last Burger King post I make because there's nothing else there I really eat besides the breakfast.

Anyway, these French toast sticks are a nice alternative to the standard hashbrowns. They taste like lightly friend strips of French toast and they come with a side of syrup for dipping.

Whenever I order them, the cashier always asks me if I want to upgrade it to the five piece, instead of just three. But if you think about it, this is a pretty stupid question - the five piece costs $2.05 while the three piece costs $1 which means I can get six pieces for cheaper than I can get five? I wonder how many idiots fall for that one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha I might get the five piece~