Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grilled Chicken Stromboli from Seasons Pizza - $9.99

203 E Main St, Newark, DE - (302)368-1515


Seasons Pizza is a local chain with fairly good food at reasonable prices. It's also one of the few places around here where I get good service - meaning that if they screw up my order, they try to do something special to compensate, such as making my order free or giving me store credit.

Anyway, the grilled chicken stromboli has grilled chicken, pizza sauce, and mozzarella baked inside of a large fold of bread. Essentially, it's a pizza that's been folded in half before being baked. Personally, I think the grilled chicken stromboli is one of the more bland strombolis I've had, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I was disappointed by it.

3 comments:

Kinobe said...

That looks ok, i've never actually had a stromboli b4 altho I know what it is. I'd have liked a picture of the inside but maybe next time.

Unknown said...

I want to see the inside.

eekbot said...

i ordered this while at work and cameras are forbidden there, so i had to sneak in a picture. i took one of the inside also, but i turned out very dark and blurry so i didn't post it.