Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Salad Bar from Soup Plantation & Sweet Tomatoes

986 North Route 59, Aurora, IL - 630.978.4017


Okay, I know I'm going to get yelled at for the crappy lighting in this picture, but oh well - I thought I'd go for a different kind of post that isn't seen often on here - an almost healthy meal.

This place goes by the name of either Soup Plantation or Sweet Tomatoes (I went to Sweet Tomatoes). Everyone with which I went was really disappointed in the selection of the salad bar because they had all gone to another from the same chain and it had a much larger variety.

There's not really much to describe taste-wise because most of the food was raw vegetables so it tastes like what it is. I remember I mostly stuck to the clam chowder, cheese bread and the strawberry kiwi juice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

souplantation! healthy~
I liked their soup!

Kinobe said...

I don't like eggs treated that way.