Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cedar-Seared Salmon Pasta from TGI Friday's - $9.39

650 South College Avenue, Newark, DE - (302)737-3700


"Succulent pan–seared salmon fillet, coated with cedar smoke seasoning, served over al dente fettuccine ribbons tossed with golden brown zucchini and a blend of creamy Alfredo, bruschetta marinara and tangy lemon sauce."

I had this dish months ago and I can still recall loving its silky, creamy texture. In fact, that memory is so pleasant that I'm going to order another one right now.

3 comments:

Kinobe said...

That looks greeeaaattttt.

eekbot said...

really? what about it looks so good? i thought it looked rather plain.

Kinobe said...

I think I might've posted that when I was starving. But it still looks good. Plain, but pasta in cream sauce is always uhh.. "fillingly" flavourful.