Monday, February 9, 2009

Surf & Turf Burger from Blackstones - $10.00

401 Louviers Drive, Newark, DE - (302) 266-0880


This has quickly turned into my standard order when I visit Blackstones, so that should tell you what I think of the burger. It's fairly pricey for a burger when you think about the size, but it happens to be right across the street from work so going here is convenient. The regular burger costs $8.50, so I'd happily pay an extra $1.50 to get some lump crab on it. The burger also comes with some sort of sauce (Russian dressing, I believe?), but they forgot to give it to me this time. In fact, they've forgotten multiple times, so make sure to remind them if you don't get it, because I believe it makes the burger taste better.

1 comment:

Kinobe said...

Did they fry those fries in 5 week old oil?

And you're right it doesn't look very big. But if you say it's good then okay. Knowing you, your SECOND order is just at the side, out of the picture.