Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Colossal Burger from Ruby Tuesday's - $10.99

928 Bear Corbitt Road, Bear, DE - 302-834-1039


"Two handcrafted, USDA Choice patties on a triple-decker bun with Swiss and American cheese."

As you can tell, this burger is pretty big, making it difficult to eat. Size is probably the only unique thing going on for this burger too. Otherwise, it's just a standard (but still tasty) burger.

I do have one gripe unrelated to the actual taste of the burger though. They charged me an extra 10% just because I ordered this for carryout. Perhaps I'm being cheap, but that's pretty hefty if you ask me. All they did was walk about 10 feet to hand me my food and then take my money. Other places will deliver ALL THE WAY TO MY FRONT DOOR for the same charge!

So I don't believe I'll ever be visiting Ruby Tuesday's again. And if I do, I'm going to chug a bunch of milk, gas up the inside of my car real good, and then motion for the server to get real close to my window and then BLAMMO! Unleash my natural napalm into their nostrils. Only then will I feel they earned their 10%.

2 comments:

Kinobe said...

MmmmMMMMmmmmmmmmmm... that burger looks GOOOOOOD. But most burgers look good to me.

eekbot said...

oh yea, I have to give them credit for cooking it to perfection too. i considered taking a picture after i took a bite, but it was pretty messy since it was hard to fit in my mouth.