Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shamrock Shake from McDonald's - $???

1401 Governor's Place, Bear, DE - (302)836-1308


My coworker introduced me to this nice seasonal dessert. People get pretty diehard about it and I think can see why. Instead of being overpowered with mintiness, it's a very subtle touch, and I believe I prefer it that way. My coworker says that it varies according to which store you to go though. Anyway, it comes out around March for St. Patrick's Day, if you couldn't already guess from the name so look for it then.

3 comments:

Kinobe said...

st patrick's was ages ago you lazy hobo.

So the green is mint and not lime? I'd have thought lime would've made the drink more in line with McD's... you know, flavours of toilet fresheners.

eekbot said...

you know, i've been good-humored about you teasing my beloved mcdonald's, but dissing the shamrock shake is going TOO FAR.

don't MAKE me come after you and your durian, b/c i WILL.

my said...

HAH I'm no fan of durian. But badmouth my nasi lemak and I will destroy you.