Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nasi Goreng Kambing from Rahim's - $1.88

Nasi Goreng Kambing, or Mutton Fried Rice in english. Nothing special about this dish, it's just fried rice with mutton curry thrown in during the stir frying process. As far as I know, only available from one restaurant in Cyberjaya (Rahim's), but from the process I described, I think any restaurant can whip this up if they have mutton curry ready. It's good (if you like mutton), but I wouldn't say it's something I'd drive out of my way for.

3 comments:

eekbot said...

for some reason, mutton always sounds really appetizing - i just picture myself tearing into a massive chunk like they did in medieval times. and only $1.88? geeeeez. i would order 3 just because i could... and then feed my dog with the leftovers if i had any.

Kinobe said...

Oliver eats rice? It's spicy curry tho so either he's not gonna eat it or you're gonna get a fart storm from him.

Kinobe said...

Oh and yes mutton or lamb... hot damn I can picture the whole barbaric thing.