Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ahi Tuna Ciabatta Burgers from TGI Friday's - $7.99

650 South College Avenue, Newark, DE - (302)737-3700


If you're a fake vegetarian and won't eat a REAL burger, then here's a tasty alternative. It's served with served with lettuce, tomato, green onions and Anaheim Chile sauce. MMmMMmm...

Some more exciting dressings would've been a bonus, but I would most definitely order these again. You also get your choice of a side. I went with the onion rings which were solid. Ooooh! I just had an idea! Next time, I'll have to put my onion rings on the burger!

2 comments:

Kinobe said...

Fake vegetarian is right, cos a real hippie would cry over the dead tuna that went into your burgers.

That looks good.

Good job with not using flash with your shots anymore. Still a bit shaky it's getting there.

Unknown said...

aw those burgers are so cute! and I like to eat a burger with sauce.