Monday, September 22, 2008

Frito Mixto Andaluz from Ole Tapas Lounge - $7.00

1126 Capital Trail, Newark, DE - (302)224-9378


Thankfully, this should be my last post on this crappy, overpriced restaurant. I never plan to go here again and I'm telling everyone how terrible the food is for the price you pay.

The menu says this is a "sampler of various fried seafood," but there's hardly any seafood! This dish was TERRIBLE! If you look at the picture, the Jenga stack on the left are fried carrots and zucchini. Those five or six tiny crumbs on the right make up the "sampler" of seafood. So basically, they charged me $7 for part of a carrot and zucchini, and three small shrimps. I mean, seriously. They might as well have just asked me to pay them $7 to have them tell me to go eff off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

every time, their food looks good!
but you don't like their food! haha

eekbot said...

look at how little seafood i got though! if that was all seafood, it would've been much better.