Tuesday, September 30, 2008

McDonald's from Malaysia - $4.30

Everywhere.

This here is a new addition to the McDonald's lineup in Malaysia. It's called a Big & Tasty. It's not that big, and not all that tasty, so I don't know why they named it that or charge more for this than a Big Mac. It DOES however taste better than a Big Mac. Maybe I'm bored of Big Macs. This is what it looks like after a few bites. It costs $2.30, but not worth that much IMO.

Next we have a Filet O Fish that they burned. It STILL tasted good, but could've been better. I just found out they put this on a "value" menu where things just go for cheaper, so now this only goes for $1.15. Mmmmmmm....

Finally, a beef burger for $0.86. I almost always order this, cos it's not filling but so cheap I can't resist. Referring to the previous post about the quality of fast food beef, I chucked when I noticed what they printed on the wrapper.

2 comments:

eekbot said...

we have the big & tasty here, but i never order it. also, do you have the double cheeseburger for $1? it's a much better bargain imo, so i get that instead of the "beef burger" (we call them hamburgers here).

and yea, that filet o' fish looks crappy. i don't recall EVER getting something burned from mcd's.

but at least you guys get delivery... sigh...

Kinobe said...

Cheeseburgers go for $1.16 and Double Cheeseburgers are $1.74. So it's about the same as ordering 2 Beef Burgers. Except you don't get cheese.

Yeah McDonald's can screw up here sometimes.. once a long time ago, they delivered me a Filet O' Fish without any tartare sauce.

But yeah we get delivery. costs 90 cents extra for delivery tho... that's a Beef Burger right there. Then again, that's probably the cost of me driving to the closest McD's.