Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grilled Italian from Capriotti's - $6.75

430 Eden Square Shopping Center, Bear, DE - (302)832-8132


I'm not exactly sure of all the meats that went into this sandwich, but the Italian is typically capicola, prosciutto, and Genoa salami, with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, oil, and vinegar. This one also appears to have grilled onions.

The sandwich is good enough for me to revisit often, but if I really wanted to nitpick, there are a couple of downsides. For one thing, it's REALLY oily as you can tell from shininess of the sandwich and the see-through paper. The other thing is that the sandwich is fairly salty from all the various meats, but if you're like me, you won't be health-conscious enough to care.

The sandwich in the picture is the small size (9"). Normally, I would get the large (20") for $13, but I like to go for variety and get two smalls instead.

1 comment:

Kinobe said...

It may be oily but DAMN that looks good.