Monday, August 11, 2008

Steak McSkillet Burrito from McDonald's - $2.95

1401 Governor's Place, Bear, DE - (302)836-1308


Here is another bit of proof that McDonald's breakfast is top tier. You've got your steak, scrambled eggs, potato vegetable blend, American cheese, shredded cheddar & Jack cheese, onions and salsa all wrapped inside a flour tortilla.

The picture may look messy, but it's neatly wrapped when you receive it so it's nothing to worry about. What you MAY have to worry about are digestion woes. I think the salsa gave me some minor stomach pains later that day, but I have sensitive stomach, so it could just be me.

3 comments:

Kinobe said...

I'm sorry but that looks like absolute garbage dog shit someone's hung-over barf.

eekbot said...

so does your face.

Unknown said...

what's that! haha
the steak looks good tho.
I tried chicken wrap with honey mustard from mcdonal's. it was pretty good but I think I should try this next time =D