Monday, August 4, 2008

Spicy Sauceless Wings from KFC - $9.95

220 Fox Hunt Drive, Bear, DE - (302)836-0714


KFC's commercial brainwashed me into getting these and thinking it was a great deal. But if you think about it, it's about 50 cents per wing which isn't very good. I'll try to get pictures of the wings from Buffalo Wild Wings to show you what I can get for that price instead.

Anyway, the flavoring of the wings are pretty good, but they aren't spicy in the least and there isn't very much meat to them. Still, there's a special feeling about finishing off a bucket of KFC by yourself which makes it worthwhile on occasion. But be warned, there's ANOTHER special feeling waiting for you in your stomach the next day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should try KFC in japan too! It's a little different. I dont know about the spicy wings tho.

Kinobe said...

YUCK

Kinobe said...

(6:48:54 PM) CSCernest: my stomach hurts

Right on cue.