Saturday, August 2, 2008

Roasted Red Pepper Sausage & Chicken Penne from TGIFriday's - $6.99

650 South College Avenue, Newark, DE - (302)737-3700


I'm feeling a bit lazy today since I'll be fairly busy for about the next month. Therefore, I'm stealing the description of the dish from tgifridays.com:

"Hot Italian sausage and chicken served over penne pasta and tossed with creamy roasted red pepper sauce and sautéed red onions. Finished with shavings of Parmesan cheese."

The best thing about this dish is the price. I can't remember it exactly, but I think it was $6.99, whereas all the other pastas were about $12. Of course, cheap food doesn't mean anything if it tastes like garbage, but this was actually a tasty dish. I'm considering making it a standard add-on to another entrée whenever I go.

3 comments:

Kinobe said...

That doesn't look too bad at all. That sausage is a little outta place. And what're you busy on for the next month?

Unknown said...

it's pretty cheap!
good price and looks yum =)

eekbot said...

i'm working 60+ hrs a week for the next three weeks, b/c my company's too cheap to hire more help.