Sunday, May 31, 2009

Three Strips from Chick-fil-A - $3.15

1101 Quintilio Drive, Bear, DE - 302.843.4816


It feels like Chick-fil-A has a die hard fan following, very much like White Castle does and after eating there, I can see why.

Obviously, they specialize in chicken, so I ordered the three strips. I believe there's really only three or four things to check for with chicken strips - juiciness of the chicken, breading texture, the dipping sauce, and the price. In this particular case, I ate it sans sauce so that doesn't apply. The chicken was tender and the breading was light and unobtrusive, while the price seems fair. That gives it a 2.5 out of 3 - definitely a winner in my book.

3 comments:

my said...

OK assface enough is enough. CLEARLY a well lit location, meaning adequate lighting, food ON A TABLE as I can see, in a WHITE BOX, and white REFLECTS light, and yet, handshake?

You need a GorillaPod damn it.

And that chicken looks pretty okay, but that's funny, you just get chicken fillet and that's it? No sides, no fries even? No drink? Sounds like something you get a food stand and not a proper shop...

my said...

(2:22:43 AM) Cxxxxxxxt: but see? i'm trying again


CLEARLY NOT HARD ENOUGH.

eekbot said...

i actually ordered three other things from there. this was just one of the orders.

and SCREW YOU!! I'M HUNGRY & ANXIOUS WHEN I GET MY FOOD. you're lucky it lasts long enough for me to take a picture.