Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thosai from Rahim’s - $0.50

Cyberjaya, Malaysia.

Folded Thosai This is thosai. I didn’t make it. It’s indian also. I’ve just found that it’s made of rice, black gram and fenugreek. It’s actually quite tasty on its own but you usually eat it with chutney or dhal. I like chutney more but since I got a friend to get take-away for me, he didn’t specify that and instead I got dhal.

Full view.It’s usually a full circle but this one looks folded, cos again, this was take away. 

Excuse the brief post but North Korea are playing a ridiculously good opening game against Brazil now and I need to get ready to cheer in the off chance that they score.

Aww man…. Brazil just scored against North Korea… RIP the korean goalkeeper.

2 comments:

eekbot said...

what's black gram, fenugreek, and dhal?

and by all accounts, i heard the n.koreans didn't do much. sounded like they were playing to NOT lose rather than playing to win.

Kinobe said...

don't know, don't know and don't know.

what, did you called home to ask?

no I think they played quite well, the problem is they are HORRIBLE at attacking so from the midfield they just spas out and either kick it way off or will pretty much GIVE the ball to brazil. their defensive play was great tho.

but then i'm replying this a day after they got raped 7-0 by portugal.