Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Leisurely Gentleman from Logan House - $10.00

1701 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE - (302) 652-9493


http://www.loganhouse.com

The Leisurely Gentleman is a burger where the bun is composed of grilled cheese sandwiches. My jaw dropped when I first heard that alone, but there's MORE - the top grilled cheese sandwich has a tomato in it and the bottom one added bacon. If that's not an ingenius idea, I don't know what is.

From the sounds of the description alone, you'd expect it to be some towering sandwich you could barely get your jaws around, but it turns out to be an entirely manageable sandwich.

Seeing how simple yet, extraordinarily awesome the result is really makes me think I need to add this sandwich to my cooking repertoire.

2 comments:

Kinobe said...

my god that looks good. was it too dry?

eekbot said...

dry? are you kidding me? you see how buttery that toast is? that thing lubed my insides good.