Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baked Meat Lasagna from Seasons Pizza - $9.49

1460 Pulaski Highway, Newark, DE - (302)832-5555


The restaurant sells this as Homemade Baked Meat Lasagna which I think is complete garbage because it's obviously not made at anyone's home. Now that I got that off my chest, here's the skinny on the dish: It's bland.

If not for the additional marinara sauce (which I believe comes at an extra charge), the dish would taste like plain noodles with plain ground beef. At one point during the meal, I found myself actually preferring the salad since it had more flavor. That's when you KNOW there's something wrong.

Anyhow, there's no point in me wasting anymore time on a dish this bland.

2 comments:

Kinobe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinobe said...

I find the lack of lighting disturbing.

*heavy breathing*