Thursday, December 4, 2008

Al's Fish Tacos from TGI Friday's - ???

650 South College Avenue, Newark, DE - (302)737-3700


I don't know who Al is, but he sure made some rockin' fish tacos. The order comes with "three flour tortillas filled with crispy, nacho-crusted tilapia, shredded lettuce, corn salsa, and creamy lemon dill remoulade sauce. Served with a side of chips & salsa."

This dish is not so much about the fish as it is the corn salsa and remoulade sauce. MmMM... creamy goodness. I wish it came with more than just three.

2 comments:

Kinobe said...

Fish, corn, lettuce = That does not look like a good combo to me. I am not a fan of having corn in my food, I like corn on its own (steamed, buttered & salted), but not IN my food.

I wouldn't have ordered that.

eekbot said...

if you don't like corn, then you're a fool.