Friday, April 16, 2010

Bangers & Mash from The Big Bang - £8.99

124 Walton Street, Jericho, Oxford OX2 6AH - (01865) 511441


thebigbangrestaurants.co.uk

I can't find on the menu what I ordered. I remember one of the sausages was the Merguez (spicy Moroccan lamb), another one was pheasant, but I don't recall the last one. Doesn't really matter though because they all tasted pretty much the same. Not to say they were bad, but they didn't blow me away either - especially not at that price. The mashed potatoes were good and garlicly, but again, nothing to write home about. The peas and purple cabbage tasted like straight up steamed peas and purple cabbage so nothing special there.

3 comments:

Kinobe said...

hmm don't like those vegies, beans look great (haha), are those sausages overdone? I'll post bangers n mash from the german pubs we got here. Apparently it's nothing like what you get in Germany. But I'll post it anyways.

eekbot said...

what beans are you talking about? the peas?

Kinobe said...

yeah the peas. and only cos any 5 year old can blanch peas.