Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baconator from Wendy's - $4.59

90 University Plaza, Newark, DE - (302)366-8225


This right here is what dreams are made of - bacon. The baconator is layered as follows: bun, beef patty, American cheese, beef patty, American cheese, bacon, bacon, and more bacon, and then mayo, ketchup, and bun.

I love every inch of this thing. My coworkers have complained that the bacon is too flimsy, but I say that if you're trying to be a bacon connoisseur, you have no reason to be in a Wendy's in the first place. Another coworker said his son ordered it and asked for DOUBLE bacon. What a visionary! Somebody get that guy a medal!

Wendy's used to have an even better spicy version that had jalapenos on it and pepperjack cheese instead of American cheese, but I think it was for a limited time only. I'll try to update the price the next time my arteries can handle another one.

1 comment:

Kinobe said...

Oh sweet jesus..... all we got here is some triple patty burger from Wendy's.....