Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Prosperity Burger from McDonald’s - $3.50

Any Malaysian McDonald’s

 

I’M BACK! For no good reason, really. The blog owner’s being a lazy a-hole Live long...and not keeping this site updated so why should I. But when I bought the Prosperity Burger I immediately thought of this blog and my previous post.

So here we go. The last post was about the DOUBLE Prosperity Burger, which somehow is not making a comeback this year. No matter, the regular is fine too. The usual McD’s critique, meat that doesn’t quite taste like beef (way too tender), black pepper..and prosper. sauce that tastes a little powdery, and of course the black pepper itself which I’m not a fan of. The diced onions were still crunchy so I guess that’s a plus point. Since this burger is more oval than it is round, it’s decidedly more filling than regular single-patty burgers.

It came with curly fries and coke, both not pictured. I’m not the biggest fan of this burger, or anything with black pepper really, but this is a seasonal set so I kinda HAVE to have it at least once a year to pay my dues to Ronald.

3 comments:

eekbot said...

NO DOUBLE PROSPERITY BURGER THIS YEAR?!? DAMN YOU RECESSION!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

eekbot said...

but seriously, why oval? if it was a steak, then i'd understand, but if it's ground meat, then you should be able to smoosh that into any shape you please.

Kinobe said...

Precisely and I think they smooshed it to an oval just to make it special.